Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011

2011 is going to be all about Sheena. I am going to make sure I am the best person I can be. I would love to find love, but I know I need to work on myself first.

I have a few goals for 2011.
  1. To lose 30 lbs
  2. Eat Gluten Free
  3. Build my photography business
  4. Blog more

I am going to work hard to lose weight this year, and I think my new diet will help. After a horrible year with my stomach. I had my first endoscopy, first colonoscopy and a bunch of biospies done. I do not have celiac disease, however, I am gluten intolerant. So, starting Saturday, I will be gluten free. I am so sick and tired of being so sick with my stupid stomach.

My photography business should be a good thing for me. I have been working hard at it over the years and I want to build my name as a photographer! I have a website when I worked hard on building and started a blog for that. Please check out: http://www.sheenadunnphotography.com. That is my baby! I want to one day travel the World and take pictures. One day, it will happen.

Lastly, I need to blog more. Either on this blog or my photography one.

Here's to saying goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011.

2010-you were a stressful year. I have learned a lot from you. I know what I want out of a man, I know what I want out of my job and what I want out of my life. I am not sorry to see you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment