Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gluten Free Day ONE

Well, needless to say, today was overwhelming. I woke up and said "what am I going to eat today??" I went to my kitchen and just looked.....I ended up getting dressed and going to Whole Foods in Springfield. That was a total bust. I ended up getting a bunch of fruit and Tinkyada (which is rice pasta). Came home and had a melt down. Calmed down and went to Wegmans (where I should have went first). I ended up getting a bunch of Wegman's brand food. They reason why I love Wegmans so much is because all of their food have Wegmans Wellness Keys. So I am able to go down the aisles and see if it is gluten free just by the G on the bag. Let's just hope this diet will work for me. I will be updating the blog on my progress more. For me, this is my new life. However the good thing is I can eat all the fruits and veggies I want!!!

Happy new year and a gluten free year!!

LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment