Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should really update this more....

Well, not a whole lot has been going on. Just keeping busy with school, work and Bayley. But on a VERY exciting note....I am finished with my Associates degree on SUNDAY!!!! I will officially have an Associate of Arts in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism!!!!! I am so excited. It has been a LONG 2 years working on this degree!!! Next stop is my bachelors, which starts on September 14th. My classes are going to be 5 weeks long instead of 9. It am scheduled to be finished with that degree by Summer 2012. My bachelors is a Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Hospitality Management. I have some big goals for myself and I will do my best to reach them. I would love to be a travel agent, whether is personal and business. I would prefer personal since I love to travel, but I just want to work in that field.

On September 1st, I am going to the RED SOX game with my daddy!!!!! Soooo excited. We are sitting right behind the dugout, so I might get a few autographs. My grandparents will also be in town that weekend too. So it will be a good weekend.

SOOOO happy is football season!! I missed seeing my boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment